Unfortunately, we are completely scheduled to capacity and not able to take on new clients at this time. The good news is that we are expanding and are adding another speech pathologist in June, however we can do some assessments beginning in April/May 2018. If you would like to be placed on our waitlist, please fill out this form.

What we will need from you before receiving therapy:

1) Initial Request for Services/Waitlist Form.
2)  Patient History form  (will be emailed to you)
3) Most current IEP if you have one (less than a year old) 
4) Most recent speech-language evaluation (less than 11 months old).
5) Any related reports, such as from an Occupational Therapist (OT), psychologist or learning consultant.
6) Once scheduled, you will need to confirm your child's therapy program in writing and sign a registration contract, which is found on our "Forms" page. 

Because we may not have the expertise to work with every type of case, it is important for you (and us) to make sure our skills are well-matched. The kind of individual therapy we do requires the child to be able to attend and cooperate with the lessons to some degree. In most cases, children do best when their parent waits outside the room until they have settled into a routine and bonded with the therapist. Occasionally, other practices may be more suited to your child’s needs. If we feel your child will benefit from a different approach, we will refer you to the right professional.

Individual Therapy